At NHG Homes, we don’t just build homes, we create thriving communities
Formerly known as Notting Hill Genesis Sales, NHG Homes is part of Notting Hill Genesis group, one of the UK’s leading housing associations, with over 40 years’ of experience in building homes and sustainable communities in London and the southeast of England.
From large regeneration projects, with hundreds of houses and apartments, to small refurbishment and conversion projects that protect the heritage of existing buildings, our mission is to deliver places that all residents are proud to call home.
There’s an important difference between Notting Hill Genesis and other house builders. We’re here for the long term. That means in addition to building new, high quality homes, we provide ongoing management services for them and the sites they’re built on, long after the last resident has moved in.
From continuing maintenance of our developments, to looking after communal spaces – we take care of our places. And we continue to invest in the communities.
A market event at one of our flagship developments 'Royal Albert Wharf' for local residents to enjoy.
Why buy with NHG Homes?
- Each year we help hundreds of people buy a home of their own. Having all of this experience means we can provide support and guidance at each step of the process.
- We offer a wide choice of properties from houses to apartments, new builds and resales so we can help you find something that is right for you.
- We charge subsidised rents, so our homes are more affordable for you.
- We invest back into the communities we work in, providing supporting services and, where possible, building more homes.
- We are regulated by the Greater London Authority and Homes and Communities Agency which makes us accountable to our customers and our funders and partners.
- We work with many national house builders and local contractors, building high quality homes in popular areas. All of our newly built homes come with a National House Building Council (NHBC) warranty or equivalent.
Our staff attend events around the year helping thousands of people explore their new home-buying options.
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
We value your customer experience and work hard to guide you through the process to homeownership. You’ll be able to find what some of our past customers have had to say over on our Trustpilot.