Our recommended panel of Property Surveyors


If you already own a Shared Ownership property, make sure you use a property valuer who is familiar with the Shared Ownership scheme when staircasing or selling your home.

You can choose a surveyor from our panel of Shared Ownership Property Valuers approved by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or the Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS).


View property surveyors


These are just our suggestions though, so you're not obliged to go with any of them. If you choose to instruct a valuer who does not appear on our panel, please let us know so that we can provide them with a copy of our valuation report guidelines.


Choosing a property valuer


It's always best to check the valuer's fees before you ask them to carry out a valuation, but you should choose a valuer based on your impression of the overall service, not just the price.

Notting Hill Housing is not responsible for the actions of property valuers.