About the Development
Now Fully reserved at Castle & Victoria
A fusion of the best of old and new, Castle & Victoria’s buildings date from the late nineteenth century. Originally used to accommodate workers from the nearby Watney brewery, they’ve been brought to life with a strikingly beautiful – and natural – refurbishment. Redeveloped to fit right in with the surroundings, exterior facades have been meticulously restored, with special attention paid to entranceways and building footprints. Interiors have been fully rebuilt, bringing them up to the high standards of a bespoke modern urban home.
Your own home, unbelievably central. A place you’ll be proud to call yours, the perfect marriage of quality, style and location. Introducing Castle & Victoria, a collection of 28 boutique new apartments in beautifully restored Victorian buildings in the heart of Westminster, all available through Shared Ownership. A mere five minute walk to St James’ Park underground station, Castle & Victoria is exceptionally well located within the Birdcage Walk Conservation Area, near Buckingham Palace, St James Park and Tate Britain on the Thames. The area has a storied history, and so much of what makes London an iconic global city is so close to your front door – world-class museums and galleries, incredible shopping and entertainment, and food and drink experiences from the four corners of the globe. Shared ownership at Castle & Victoria is a rare opportunity to own a new apartment in one of the most historic and desirable areas of London. Exclusively for people working or living in the London Borough of Westminster, it’s a chance to get on the property ladder in a fashionable modern home, in an area that is central to your life. This is elegant, boutique Westminster living.
Each home is styled to convey the best of modern urban apartment living yet with clear hints to the heritage of the site and area. Style and quality at the forefront, and you’ll also see a strong attention to detail and respect for craft.
The interiors of the homes at Castle & Victoria are as unique as the homes themselves.
• Solid core timber flush doors with brushed brass ironmongery
• Vinyl matt wall paint in bedrooms, living areas and exposed wall areas of the kitchens
• Medium-shade European oak wood strip effect
floors in bathrooms, kitchens and bedrooms
• Yewdale Defiant blackout roller blinds with crank mechanism
Fitted chalk white and cooks blue modular kitchen with brass edged doors
• LED ceiling downlights and mains operated LED strip lighting
• Brushed brass electrical switch plates with black inserts
• Silestone Stellar Blanco 13 worktop
• Ceramic white undermounted single sink
• Lusso Giro brushed gold deck mounted mixer tap
• AEG stainless steel built-in oven
• AEG induction hob
• Stainless steel telescopic canopy extractor hood
• Quiet, fully-integrated AEG dishwasher
• Fully integrated no frost AEG fridge/freezer
• Fully integrated AEG washing machine/dryer
• White gloss ceramic wall tiles and skirting
• Duravit white ceramic washbasin
• Brushed brass mono bloc basin taps
• Duravit floor standing WC with soft close seat
• Kaldewei alpine white steel enamel bath or shower with sliding shower doors with brushed brass finish
• Brushed brass wall mounted shower head and multifunction shower handset above bath or in shower
• Brushed brass wall mounted bath mixer
• Illuminated mirror-fronted wall storage unit with lights and shaver socket
• Brushed brass electrically powered heated towel warmer
• Brushed brass single roll holder and double robe hook on the back of the door
• Domus ceramic floor tiles and Solus off-white porcelain wall tiles with concrete appearance
• 20mm thick Caesarstone Empira White shelf
• Brushed gold finish metal tile trim
• LED ceiling downlights
• Cycle racks
• Refuse store
• Amenity space
Computer generated images are for indicative purposes only. Specifications are correct at time of publication, but are subject to change without notice. Please speak to a member of the Sales team for further details.
You can view the home builder's consumer code here
Find your home
Shared ownership affordability and eligibility criteria applies. Example monthly costs are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Actual costs may vary. Monthly mortgage payment is based on a typical rate of 5.75% repaid over 30 years. Mortgage rates are based on a typical market rate which is indicative only and subject to individual circumstance and availability. Monthly rent is calculated on the unowned share at a rate of 2.75% of the remaining share value annually, unless otherwise specified. Rents shown may be subject to an annual increase which will not exceed CPI plus 1%. Service charges are estimates only and are based on an annual estimate divided over 12 months. Actual costs may vary.
Mortgage arrangement fees, deposits and moving costs are not included in monthly cost total. Please contact our sales team for more information.
The local area
Castle & Victoria sits at the nexus of one of the world’s most iconic global cities. Perfectly positioned close to some of London’s most famous green outdoor spaces and to take advantage of the entertainment and leisure offerings that make London so famous as a global city of creative significance.