ABOUT WOOLWICH REACH
Make the most of contemporary styling with a comprehensive specification designed for today’s living. A private balcony or terrace plus the sanctuary of communal podium gardens and the adjacent Royal Victoria Gardens provide a welcome expanse of outdoor space – adding to the excellence of these beautiful apartments.
Woolwich Reach boasts a stunning collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with park, city or river views.
- Laminate wood or timber effect plank flooring in kitchen/living rooms, hallways, utility/storage cupboards
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Data points for telephone and wireless broadband to living area and master bedroom
- Smooth finished ceilings emulsioned in matt white to complement the emulsioned finish of the interior walls
- Flush internal doors painted white with polished and satin chrome ironmongery
- LED white downlighters in kitchens, living rooms and bathrooms with pendant lights in bedroom/hallway
- Audio visual door entry system
- Fitted modular handleless kitchen units finished in light grey matt with Staron solid worktops
- Heavy gauge stainless steel linen finish inset sink with a bowl and half drainer with 360-degree swivel sprout polished chrome mixer tap
- Indesit stainless steel built-in oven
- Indesit integrated stainless steel extractor
- Fully integrated Indesit dishwasher
- Indesit integrated tall fridge freezer
- Indesit washer/dryer located in utility cupboard
- Feature glass splashback
- Integrated wardrobes fitted in principal bedroom (where shown on the plan)
- Bespoke grey carpet in bedrooms and bedroom storage
- Fitted with Ideal Standard Tempo bath with chrome thermostatic mixer tap
- Feature shower over bath in chrome and chrome framed glass bath screen
- White ceramic Ideal Tempo Arc WC with flush pneumatic flush and wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap
- Light grey Quartz wall tiles and large square format light grey porcelain floor tiles
- Bespoke wall mounted mirror finished cabinet
- Polished chrome finish heated towel rail
- Podium gardens
- Cycle storage
Find your home
Income & deposit
This tool works as a guide to your financial situation. Enter your before tax household income, including all people that will be on the mortgage and your deposit. The tool will then give you an idea of how your first year monthly costs might look with different share percentages. The tool uses average market data and 5% deposit. This tool is a guide, Individual circumstances may vary, we always recommend speaking to our sales team and financial advisors. See below for T&Cs.
Shared ownership affordability and eligibility criteria applies. Example monthly costs are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Actual costs may vary. Monthly mortgage payment is based on a typical rate of 5.75% repaid over 30 years. Mortgage rates are based on a typical market rate which is indicative only and subject to individual circumstance and availability. Monthly rent is calculated on the unowned share at a rate of 2.75% of the remaining share value annually, unless otherwise specified. Rents shown may be subject to an annual increase which will not exceed CPI plus 1%. Service charges are estimates only and are based on an annual estimate divided over 12 months. Actual costs may vary.
Mortgage arrangement fees, deposits and moving costs are not included in monthly cost total. Please contact our sales team for more information.
The local area
The nearest station King George V DLR is only 5 minutes’ walk away where you can reach Bank in under 25 minutes, central London connections at Canning Town in 8 minutes or London City Airport in just 2 minutes. Cross under the river to South Woolwich in 11 minutes via the Woolwich Ferry foot tunnel.
A home at Woolwich Reach gives you the flexibility to explore the diverse neighbourhoods of East London and beyond. Whether you’re in the mood to shop ‘til you drop or take time out among restorative greenery, all these things and more are within reach.
For shopaholics, there’s no better destination than the famous Westfield Stratford City. The ultimate in retail therapy, Westfield offers a complete entertainment, dining and shopping experience with something for every style and budget, from designer brands to high street stalwarts and a dazzling choice of 350 outlets.
If the bustling vibe of a street market is more your thing, head to one of the many markets East London has to offer, each with their own unique character. On Sundays, the vibrant and bohemian Brick Lane Market is filled with young Londoners in search of vintage furniture, bric-a-brac and individual fashion. Browse Columbia Road Flower Market – also on Sundays – to pick up some beautiful blooms and lush plants to transform your private balcony into a green oasis.
Nearby Canary Wharf has more than 120 stores across five malls, including cinema places to eat, drink and shop.
If you’re seeking a slower pace, connect with nature in one of the many open green spaces where you can relax and recharge. Thames Barrier Park, with 17 acres to explore, overlooks the distinctive Thames Flood Barrier while the park’s striking undulating hedges create a sheltered microclimate in which a rainbow of flowering plants thrive.